Does anyone have 9mm brass for me?

Wild Dog Adventure Riding

Help Support Wild Dog Adventure Riding:

Tyre kicker

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1150GS
I am in need of 9mm brass cases which are made for boxer primers (One Flash hole), I need them for reloading please?

Any head stamp or brand is good as long as it is not a burden primer such as mostly army rounds or the likes of some other brands too that use burden primers(Two Flash Holes).

If you have some lying around please let me know?🙏

Kaboef

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure S
Cant help on the 9mm
But I have a bank bag full of 308 army brass if someone is interested

Xavier

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
*berdan

Take a drive to L&W, Atterbury Value Mart - they have Lots of brass for sale, good prices also. Good people to support..

Xavier

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Cant help on the 9mm
But I have a bank bag full of 308 army brass if someone is interested

Unlikely that someone will take it for reloading - you need special tools to deprime berdan brass, and special berdan primers.

That said - take that bag of brass to any scrap metal dealer and recycle it - last time I took my scrap cases in I got R42 a kilo for the brass. And they mobbed me for it...

Kaboef

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure S
Yip, will most probably sell it for scrap to help fund the 100 Norma 30-06 cases I bought yesterday.
:eek:

Bensien

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
I have 55 cases of mixed brands that you can have. I'm in Centurion

Tman21

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Ducati Multistrada / Enduro
If I can give any bit of advise on the 9mm reloading. Take care in cycling your brass. As in keep the round count equal.

I made the mistake of running a small batch multiple times and then everything got mixed up. So in a box of 6000 cases I have 3000 that have only been fired twice and the rest are somewhere between 5-10 reloads.

Further advice to OP, just buy 500-1000 once fired from Bullets and Brass (old Moosa), that way you know what you have and you can take care. Once they are rolled they are basically back to factory spec.

I do this every time before nationals to ensure myself and the Mrs dont have issues with brass that has unknown history.

GRIM

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Beta (all models)
Why T21? I just reload and shoot, sometimes one cracks and I throw it out.
But never paid any attention to round counts etc., and never noticed any issues due to this practice. Neck tension, case growth, etc are not really issues for sporting handgun use, so it must be a reliability issue?

Exploratio

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XR650L
I am in need of 9mm brass cases which are made for boxer primers (One Flash hole), I need them for reloading please?

Any head stamp or brand is good as long as it is not a burden primer such as mostly army rounds or the likes of some other brands too that use burden primers(Two Flash Holes).

If you have some lying around please let me know?🙏
Try Centurion Indoor Shooting Range. They sell once fire cases. Bought off them once and was quite happy

Tyre kicker

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1150GS
If I can give any bit of advise on the 9mm reloading. Take care in cycling your brass. As in keep the round count equal.

I made the mistake of running a small batch multiple times and then everything got mixed up. So in a box of 6000 cases I have 3000 that have only been fired twice and the rest are somewhere between 5-10 reloads.

Further advice to OP, just buy 500-1000 once fired from Bullets and Brass (old Moosa), that way you know what you have and you can take care. Once they are rolled they are basically back to factory spec.

I do this every time before nationals to ensure myself and the Mrs dont have issues with brass that has unknown history.
Thanks Tman
Ek sien nou eers die post(y)

whitedelight

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
I got a mate that usually has 9mm brass. Some of it is sometimes that dodgy S&B with the small flasholes.
I just use a small universal deprime from Redding and it copes most of the time.
His details if you want to contact him

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220804-231754_Contacts.jpg
    Screenshot_20220804-231754_Contacts.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 0

Crankshaft

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
Ek het ook 'n goeie klomp beskikbaar. verskillende brands.

Hoeveel het jy nodig?
Wat betaal 'n mens vir so iets?

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GS
If it's been cleaned, deprimed and resized, all the same headstamp, and once fired, I pay a bit more...👍

Attachments

• IMG-20220720-WA0017.jpeg
    IMG-20220720-WA0017.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0