Driinking report

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tonteldoos

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XL1000V Varadero
Minutes of the "official " WD meeting held at Bosveld to welcome Slowpoke & send him home on Mals scoot.

Eish now how fcuk do I upload da pics  Eish is not working???
Back to the drawing board & RTFM..
Aarg for f..uck sake waited bot 20mins and then get the message no pic uploaded, using image shack... grrr  :dousing:

Tonteldoos said:
Minutes of the "official " WD meeting held at Bosveld to welcome Slowpoke & send him home on Mals scoot.

Aarg for f..uck sake waited bot 20mins and then get the message no pic uploaded, using image shack... grrr  :dousing:

Due to the disk space issues we've disabled the upload feature. Other option for hosting pics is Flickr and picasaweb. I prefer picasaweb as you can use the picasa photo management software, select the pics, click upload and select the size. 

Image shack is really slow. So slow in fact, that I cannot even look at ride reports posted through Image shack. Much better to use Photobucket.

LeonDude said:
Image shack is really slow. So slow in fact, that I cannot even look at ride reports posted through Image shack. Much better to use Photobucket.
+1

JustBiking said:
Tonteldoos said:

Due to the disk space issues we've disabled the upload feature. Other option for hosting pics is Flickr and picasaweb. I prefer picasaweb as you can use the picasa photo management software, select the pics, click upload and select the size. 
Thanx will try again..

If I remembered correctly there was some female duell..... But then maybe what happened in the bos (velder) should stay in the bos