EC Bash 2013 rear entry.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DirtyTeNeReLess

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha T7
cool well after a RR that went drew some attention into this ride here is the planning.   :ricky:

after hearing about this route and as far as I know the only one left for me to do. done east, west, sideways so now its from the rear...  :deal:

I heard about this route last year and seems to be a fair amount of urban legends around it. Plastic country, imminent death, cant be done and the usual... our most recent encounters from Wolweseun and Gotcharater have shed some light. like most things it cant be all that so I'm going to have a crack.

To see how many are keen more so out of interest, its DirtyXT, Jules, MURPHY, 214 (inactive account so if anyone chats to Andre Swaart tell him to get his act together  :biggrin:)TwoOneFour, Edgy, Throttle Jockey, J-Dog, Wolweseun. so that's 8... fair amount of traffic.  :eek7:

I personally think that's a too big a group to all approach this at the same time so as i suggested earlier, perhaps if everyone / anyone agrees give us an indication of when you plan on going up so we don't end up in a bunch. OR just have a free for all?

here is the elevation profile, the incline max elevation is approximately 48% and you climb in about 2ks, 450 meters to the peak at 1202 meters above sea level. and the basic route over the baviaans.

there you go. highlight of my year methinks.

Attachments

• elevation.jpg
    elevation.jpg
    96.6 KB
  • rearentry_google.jpg
    rearentry_google.jpg
    281 KB