EC Bash 2015 - Quo vadis ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerard

Teelhond
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1150GS
We've now had the Bash at Doornkloof the past three years and I'm planning to have it there again next year https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=150849.0

This is not a poll to decide if I should organize it there again next year, so if you happy the way things are, there's nothing here for you to see.

For sometime now there's been suggestions and discussions that its time to move to a new venue. By all means... change is always exciting, but I am not going to organize a bash from scratch at a new venue with new hosts.

So, anyone of those who feel its time to move, step up and walk the walk. Take over the organizing and lets have the bash somewhere else

(and the silence will be deafening  :imaposer: )

I start organizing the bash by end January, so if we don't hear from anyone else, Doornkloof it will be.

Of course, attendance is voluntary, and if its getting boring, just organize your own get together somewhere else, like some dogs have done in the past.

Latest posts