EC Bash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Herms

Race Dog
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR650
Hey all, I forgot to use my camara after the first day, so I do not have many pics. I came through from PE alone on Friday late morning. I took the tar road from PE to Hankey. I normally prefer gravel, but this was first time on this road and it wasn't to bad.
I made a quick stop as I came into the "Poortjies of Heaven" This is a truly magical place.
Oh ja, I have to give credit to my trusty stead, all 248cc of it. It got me there and back safely.
I pitched my tent next to Wolweseun, cool guy with a sweet ride.

I'll post some more as soon as the big man leaves my office.

Attachments

• On my way.jpg
    On my way.jpg
    39.3 KB
  • Gates of Heaven.jpg
    Gates of Heaven.jpg
    82.4 KB
  • Trusty Steed.jpg
    Trusty Steed.jpg
    65.1 KB
  • Hiding.jpg
    Hiding.jpg
    100.5 KB
Well, what is the bash with out new choms. I wish I took more pictures.
On my outrides I just tried to keep up with Gorra, he makes that 400 Transalp fly like a KTM.

Big E and Jman came through on Friday night and setup camp next to me. The 3 of us are only pups, but we're gonna become big dogs. I just hope Big E doesn't grow anymore, otherwise he'll be a huge dog.

KTemmer helped me out of some excess OBS stock I still had left over while we were waiting for the group photo. Thanks to all the guys and ladies that help made this a memorable weekend.

I'll definately continue to be active dog with so many good mates out there.

PS... I won a special, limited edition WD Cap, the coolest prize of them all. I had multiple offers of bike wash, licence disk holders and sticker.

Attachments

• Gorra.jpg
    Gorra.jpg
    58.7 KB
  • Kaboef.jpg
    Kaboef.jpg
    87 KB
  • KTemmer&CS.jpg
    KTemmer&CS.jpg
    81.3 KB
  • Little Big E.jpg
    Little Big E.jpg
    54.1 KB
  • Kannie Dood Go Girl.jpg
    Kannie Dood Go Girl.jpg
    48.3 KB
nice meeting you herms  :thumleft:

that is one pimped out 250 you have there

Nice to meet u Herms
Hope to see a lot more of U guys :ricky:

Herms niced meeting you too.....the EC Bash was GRT :biggrin: :biggrin:

Too Edgy and Gorra(and whoever else was involved.......sorry dunno who... ???)  TKS very much for uplifting the rest of our gear from our back up vehicle from Tengai and Martin stuck in the kloof 8)

Hey Herms
Lekka report. Thanx vir daai OBs.  :thumleft:
Was kwai om julle te leer ken. Sal definetief weer bymekaar moet uit kom vir n braai en n ride. :pot: :ricky:

:biggrin:Herms was great to meet you ,hope you used that bike wash i gave you.Hopefully we will meet some place again. O0