EC Regional PPC Enduro final

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BiG DoM

Desert Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Ducati Desert X
So it was the final race of the EC enduro season yesterday at Loerie - the old Winterberg PPC venue, and punted as a last warm up opportunity for the Roof. Rained for a few days before hand and quite heavily the night before ... we honestly thought the event would not happen even though my son Josh and Edgy  were keen ... rivers were up and everything very very snotty. So entrenched ourselves in the local pub for the evening ::)  While the clouds were clearing a bit the next morning things were still wet, wet, wet ... decisions, decisions but  was eventually decided to give it a look in and we found the loop was being remarked to avoid the flooding rivers. Long story short - loop had some challenges but started to dry a bit after the sighter lap and a good time was had by all.

Good news - some trophy hunting with a first in Novice for my 15yr old son Josh (only third time out racing) and a first for my mate Edgy in the Masters. Happy chappies.  ;D

Attachments

• DSC00801.jpg
    DSC00801.jpg
    97.6 KB
  • DSC00799.jpg
    DSC00799.jpg
    167 KB
  • Josh 3.jpg
    Josh 3.jpg
    53.4 KB