Electric vehicles. Wow. Just wow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OomD

Grey Hound
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Adventure
The deal almost didn't happen, due to a cockup the saleman made... and then left the company, leaving the others to conclude his deals. But, with preseverence (ok ok, I really wanted the car) the deal came through and I am now the owner of an EV.

And not just any EV, I'd like to think.

The one that has many car reviewers doing a lot of talking lately... the Volvo EX30 twin motor. Let me introduce you to Norris...

1723524917643.png

The (new) salesman and I spent the better part of an hour going through all the settings, and stuff, before I eventually realised it's all just going over my head, just too much info. So we called it a night and I went home. Arriving, of course, with a moerse smile on my face. Took my son and his gf for a spin (I'm not sure whop giggled the most), and wifey. By that time I was starting to feel like when you're on a ride at Gold Reef city... that feeling in your stomach than makes you relialize things are going to get uncomfortable if the ride continues for much longer. As in barf bag uncomfortable. I'm simply not used to this level of G forces holding me back in the seat but don't worry, I'll keep practicing. 😛

With 3.6sec 0..100 time this thing will pull the skin off your face when you step on it. My liewe bliksem, this thing simply launches, it doesn't just drive. I'll call it Norris, because it Chucks!