• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

F650GS Dakar deal of a life time - SOLD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blou-Yster

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F650GS / Dakar
The time to ride is no more,
My baby boy, he is so much fun!!
Awesome two years, a little more,
The Dakar and I, riding in the sun...

You guessed it!  I don't want to sell, however, it is a sin to have an awesome bike and not riding it.  This baby is as fit as a fiddle, with a body to die for!

19650km
Factory fitted ABS + heated grips, 12V power socket, toolkit.
Full service history.  20k service done at BMW Bavaria Motorcycles Centurion - they confirmed that this bike is in an excellent condition.  This means brand new fork oil and fork seals!!
•Lots of extras:  BMW top box (key matching ignition), BMW tank bag, wide foot pegs, Touratech fold away gear lever, orange headlight cover, 35 mm handlebar raisers, Acerbis hand guards, extra body panels, extra rear view mirror, extra original screen, aluminium chain guard, aluminium rear brake cylinder cover, 2 finger clutch lever, globes for odometer, a few cans chain lube, service manual.
•Original parts that I removed from the bike, but included in this deal:  chain guard, rear brake cylinder cover, hand guards, handle bar end weights, clutch lever.
•New rear tyre (Michelin Sirac).
•Screen has been tilted slightly for better protection, this can be changed back in 5 minutes.
•Sealed battery.
•X-ring chain and sprockets in good condition.
Contact me at: oh 8 two ate ate 6 nine two nine 7.  I am in Centurion.  

All of this for only R54650!!

PS - feast your eyes on the attached pics!!

Attachments

• From the side1.jpg
    From the side1.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 503
  • From the front1.jpg
    From the front1.jpg
    224.5 KB · Views: 494
  • Engine from left1.jpg
    Engine from left1.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 496
  • Engine from right1.jpg
    Engine from right1.jpg