FEB RAMSGATE WEEKEND BASH

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DEON 1190

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
Compliments of the season to all, and yes I am aware the year has just started , but what better way than to plan a ride a bit more than a month away just to help with the with drawl :ROFLMAO:
I have just returned from a 4000 kilo western cape trip . Down to Mossel bay to see my partner , then a quick ride to SALDANA to visit her son , and back home on the 1st with a pitstop in Colesberg .
While riding back home , ass going numb . why would one do this , and with a huge smile answered myself , because its awesome to be alive and on the bike . will not give it up for anything and decided that as soon as I am in front of my pc to type this post .

plan
Depart on Friday afternoon for Van Reenen ( PYRAMIDS ) pitstop . then early Saturday up and away on the N3 to Howic , making a detour to Bulwer then iXopo , Harding and then then THE n2 to Port Shepston ,turning off in Marlands and using the back road via Zotcha to Ramsgate .
Sunday we ride home with a breakfast stop at Midlands in Estcourt and then detour up Oliviers hoek pass , Harrismith , N3 home .
Accomadation
Pyramids ( about R600.00 per chalet , can sleep 3 , one double bed and 2 single )
Ramsgate motel ( about 650.00 per room , double beds only , 12 rooms available ) or arrange your own accommodation .