• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE: 2012 Triumph Tiger 800XC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyrebraaier

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
I have an opportunity to buy my Quest bike so I need to let go of my commute bike as gazetted martial ruling number #964 states: “Thou shall not buy another bike”

I take good care of my bikes and don't mind to spend extra to keep them tip top. I was keeping this one because i like it until I was selected for Quest.

2012 Triumph Tiger 800XC ABS
50 200km on the clock
Owned the bike from 7800km – bought it in October 2013 from a colleague.

Used as daily commuter – goes very well. I have a dedicated file with all docs related to the bike’s history – serviced on average between 5000 and 7000km. FSH from Fast Bikes Polokwane and when Rob left for Centurion I moved with him. It slept on a carpet and zero visible dings – bike is in very good condition.

Replaced starter solenoid and ABS cable in Dec 2016. Tyres, discs, sprockets & chain and battery also new.

Extras: Bike has tall aftermarket screen, shorty levers, hand warmers, spotlights, crash bars, aftermarket footpegs, arrow pipe and motech bashplate – topbox not part of sale.

Looking for 80k 70k located in Lephalale. zero eight two vyfsesviervier naain wan wan - help me get the new Honda. Insured value is around 77K without extras

Attachments

• IMG-20170927-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20170927-WA0007.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 390