• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE: GS Tank bag, leather jackets, etc.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karoo Rider

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF-1100L Africa Twin
Hi guys

A few random items that I don't need anymore.  I would prefer to not negotiate the prices at this stage, and to simplify things all of these INCLUDE Speed Service postage fees throughout SA (±R120?), or the next postal option should some items be too large for Speed Service.  The tires I would however like to have collected at my house please in Ladismith (W/Cape), either by yourself or a courier, and any such arrangements/expenses are for the buyer's account.

GS Tank bag [R1600 with P&P fees included]  [SOLD]
Very neat condition, no marks, zips perfect, etc.  Originally bought it for the extra space should the wife join me on rides, but truth is she's not that keen a pillion and I'd rather sell it.  Features an inner waterproof liner, A4 see-through map pocket on top, small clip-on accessory bag, as well as the stick-on part with the zip which connects it to the tank.  Please note that although it's still fairly sticky, it might be necessary to apply some thin double sided tape, or worst case replace the part from BMW (think they're not more than R150). I'm unfortunately not near a dealership otherwise I would have bought and added it, but instead have considered this in my final price as mentioned above.  (These bags are new ±R3000)

I have used the bag perfectly on my GS Adventure, but trust from its name that it'll fit the GS as well?  Perhaps someone would like to confirm this please.

20140303_192223e_zpsf1c19f97.jpg

ROX Leather Jacket [R850 with P&P fees included]  [SOLD]
Used but in very neat condition, never taken a fall, zips perfect, etc.  Removable inner liner, fully elbow/shoulder/back padded.  Size 44 (± Size Large, or perhaps slightly closer to XL)

20140303_193147e_zps4316f782.jpg

Ladies Leather Jacket [R850 with P&P fees included]  [SOLD]
Used very rarely, in a like new condition, never taken a fall, zips obviously perfect, etc.  Fully padded elbow/shoulder/back.  (± Size Large)

20140303_192720e_zps0b3ac4df.jpg

HJC Helmet [R450 with P&P fees included]
Used, but in good condition.  No obvious scratches, never dropped, never taken a fall.  (Size XL - 62)

20140303_193753e_zps88d0a5fb.jpg

Cooper Discoverer S/T tires [R500 for all four - P&P NOT included]
Probably still good for another 5000km's, use it for your farm bakkie or 4x4, or as extra spares.  (Size: 245/75R16)

20140303_173305e_zps130d089c.jpg

Please email me at: [email protected] should you be interested.

Thanks