FREE STATE Bash 2009 - Thank You!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
Kymco (all models)
Gunda checking in safe and sound.

That was a great weekend  ;D

Amazing location. Great company. Great riding.  :ricky:  :ricky:  :ricky:

Thanks so much to the organizers.

Pictures and tracks to edit - byeeee.

Thanks for the great party, this was one of the best ever. Thanks to all the sponsors and everybody else who made things happen!  :thumleft:

Thanx Deon and Hentie for making this happen !!
It's a pleasure and a honour knowing guys like you .

We salute you !! :salut:

For the FS bash reports go to https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=29758.0;topicseen
:thumleft:

Plothond said:
Jeez, do you guys ever check the topic headers before you post  ???

Can't remember seeing some of these okes at the Bash last year? ??? :imaposer:

I actually think that this thread has long gone outlived its sticky status.  Any mod care to respond?

Fixed!  :thumleft:

What a good time

Blaine

Thanks man

Just what I need

To everyone else

What a great time

BIG BIG THANKS TO YALL

Sheez. You okes do not read, hey? :biggrin:

I will split the thread. ::)

Let's try again. List the contributors for the 2009 Free State Bash here. :thumleft:

Hey Gundgunda

Saw you on the N3 coming back from the bash ...u certainly were well packed  :biggrin:

Being asked to do the prizes, I quickly made a plan of sorts on how to dish everything out...

It was the most incredible experience... there was enough stuff to give every WD at least 2 gifts...

To all the sponsors, thank you for the generous gifts, and making it possible to make everyone smile with at least 2 items.

The guys who won the large prizes were so excited, it was a pleasure seeing the walking smiles.

To be involved was a fantastic experience for me!  Thank you all for getting so involved with choosing who gets the booby prizes, they guys looked so devine in their boobies!  Thanks you Jules for the goodies!

Attachments

• 100_2577.jpg
    100_2577.jpg
    120.4 KB
  • 100_2572.jpg
    100_2572.jpg
    83.9 KB
  • 100_2579.jpg
    100_2579.jpg
    99.4 KB
BIG THANKS to everyone involved!!! Was awesome and thanks for the WD Buff I won  :thumleft:

Ok so here are the main prize winners and thanks again to the sponsors of the products, BMW Hochland Auto, Karcher SA ( Blaine), Henry from Bloemfontein Bikes Shop and Hentie from Fully Loaded bike shope and assesories.
Winner of the Karcher - CropSprang, I believe Blaine is not even a member but he donated this excellent price, THANKS A LOT Blaine for dishing out this lekka prize.
FreeStateBash2009193.jpg

Winner of the BMW jacket
JustBiking
FreeStateBash2009195.jpg

Winner of the 2nd jacket - Hentie, Fully Loaded Bike shop and assesories Bethlhem.
Shakes
FreeStateBash2009194.jpg

Winner of the pants from Henry(Bikeshop online from Bloemfontein 0825794860)  is
Blondie, wow you move fast little lady, the scream that came out "Is it me , is it me", and the giggles was fun :thumleft:
FreeStateBash2009177.jpg