Friday ride to the shop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeonDude

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR650
On friday I took a ride to the shop to buy some toys for the toy run. This is the ride report, all comments welcome.

Tx

Attachments

• 100_0699.jpg
    100_0699.jpg
    23.3 KB
  • 100_0700.jpg
    100_0700.jpg
    32.9 KB
  • 100_0702.jpg
    100_0702.jpg
    27.1 KB
Eina man! Drink maar nog 'n bier en geniet die krieket / sokker / rugby oppie kassie ;D

Uncle,Uncle,Uncle What have you done ? If you are cross with the scoot Rule No. 1 DON'T kick it.

Eish, that look sore.  You surely had your run of bad luck..  Hope you will feel better soon.

I stopped next to a high curb, one of those that come straight up, and the bike started leaning over to the left. When I put my foot out to the left to steady myself my foot hit this curb, and the bike just kept on going. Eventually the bike just went over, pinning my foot between the bike and the curb.
So I had this scan done on Monday because of the blue mark, and from there the moonboot.
6 Weeks. That's a long time with no bike, so now wondering about getting a scooter, but I'll see.

Cheers all - ride safely.

I'm no doctor, but from the last pic it looks like your bones are running windows, that might explain the random crashing...

Ah yes ge, I see I've got a case of BSOD.

Actually I tried scanning the xray but it wouldn't scan, so I ended up taking a pic instead.

Is the bike ok? Hope the foot gets better quickly.

ge said:
I'm no doctor, but from the last pic it looks like your bones are running windows, that might explain the random crashing...
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Classic. One of the posts on the forum.
Ever.