• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS Enduristan Hurricane 25L backpack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F650GS / Dakar
I’m selling my Enduristan Hurricane 25L backpack.

The bag is in great condition. The only thing is the E on the front strap peeled a little off. It doesn’t come with a hydration bladder.

It’s waterproof/bombproof, has an exterior hydration bladder sleeve, main pocket, “secret” stash pocket on the bottom, and another stash pocket on the top. The video below does a good job walking through the features, it’s hard to just explain with written word.

This review goes into all the bells and whistles. It’s really well engineered and designed.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RdC2AuKr9dk

Why I’m selling, I  slimmed down my luggage set up and can fit everything with room to spare in my other bags, so I’d rather just have a simple hydration pack and more airflow on my back. It also doesn’t behave that well with a neckbrace, at least how I’ve gotten it to fit on my torso/dimensions. As much as I want to look like a badass, I’d rather stay safe and cooler.

A final obstacle...I don’t have a SA bank account and can’t do EFT. I’m in Eastern Cape, headed to Sani Pass, and then to Joberg for a few days (why I’m posting now...will get hydration pack there). So hopefully you or your mate live somewhere between here and there. Should be in Joberg in ~6 days.

Looking for R3,000.

Whatsapp is best - plus one 2 zero 1 543 ninety seven thirty nine - can send pic there.