Game Farm or Game Reserve Manager Vacancies?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
This may appear to be an arb post but I’m reaching out to persons that may be able to assist and you all came to mind. (not even sure this type of post is allowed!) That and the fact that, being part of the biking fraternity myself, I very well know the tight bond between bikers and have to rely on that myself now.

I was employed in Kenya for the last 9 years as a wildlife/group/conservancy manager and that abruptly came to an end when I opposed the government and local corruption within the wildlife and conservation arena and had to leave under threat. The finding of relevant positions under the current SA climate is difficult to say the least, so I have to examine every possibility.

I am hoping that you folks may have any contacts within the game farm/game reserve industry, and if so, is there someone that might be interested in or looking for a game farm/reserve manager? Any introductions you could possibly make would be greatly appreciated.

In addition, if you know of any job opportunities or leads that your contacts may have mentioned, that you might be able to share with me, please send them my way. If there may be any interest, I can send my resume for reference at any time. Appreciate any feedback and assistance.

Thanks in advance for your help. Keep the biking banner high!