Gauteng Toy Run 2007

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leo

Grey Hound
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS HP2
Had the Toy Run today.

Here's a few pics:

Meeting at Shell Ultra City - Excalibur

ToyRun4.jpg

ARR & Red Devil

ToyRun5.jpg

Patman, and son + friends

ToyRun6.jpg

Early morning broffie  ;D

ToyRun7.jpg

Meeting place - Midas in Silverton

ToyRun8.jpg

ToyRun9.jpg

ToyRun10.jpg

ToyRun11.jpg

ToyRun12.jpg

ToyRun13.jpg

ToyRun14.jpg

En route  ;)

ToyRun15.jpg

ToyRun16.jpg

ToyRun17.jpg

ToyRun18.jpg

ToyRun19.jpg

ToyRun20.jpg

ToyRun21.jpg

ToyRun22.jpg

Arriving at the venue:

ToyRun23.jpg

ToyRun24.jpg

ToyRun25.jpg

ToyRun26.jpg

ToyRun27.jpg

ToyRun28.jpg

ToyRun29.jpg

ToyRun30.jpg

ToyRun31.jpg

ToyRun32.jpg

Fun was had by all.

Sorry no pictures of the rest of the event  :eek:

Hy Leo gud to see you all at the toy run and hey DD are you all glum cos theres no dirt on the way to the venue??? Grt to see ARR and Red Devil and naturally Excalibur but there s sumthing missing ........ the back drop of Table Mountain!!! ;D ;D ;D

Ag nee man, Leo.

Al wat ek sien is ou manne met pense. Waar's die poppe?

Die standaarde val sien ek. :rolleyes: :mrgreen:

Lekker man! Pretoria Weg in Silverton must have been madness! :eek:

Dankie manne en Maninne, was a lekker ride and having something cold with all the friends always a winner. Leo, when do you post the phodies of the new Beemer? He has got 2 now. Bought a old(only 38 000 kays) 1100 GS(nogal a red one like his first one) for nothing. Apparently this will now be his daily commuter. The man looked realy happy. Now he must just convert it into a motard ;D

Lekker lekker day

Comparing to Cape Town's toy run the GP one is a monster. Enjoyed the mass ride, the bikes, the dop, the music, the poppies, the kark praat mucho.

Thanks ;)

Damn, I missed you guys!

I met Tr0jan and friends at the Dros at Redds. But we ddint find any other dogs in Silverton. The mass ride seperated us and the only Dog I found was Toucan (good to see you again buddy)

Anyway, the day was awesome!

Thanx Leo, Excaliber ARR and RD. Great day but could do with some more shade. I am sick of taking kark for stealing brollies. Will post some fodies later.