GIRLS FOR CABC...Who's going?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MILADY

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Harley Davidson (all models)
Hi all  adventure girls,

We are planning a girls only ride from Cape Town to the Cederberg Adventure Bike Challenge...no BOYS allowed!!

The plan is to take a very nice route from Hamman Motorrad in Durbanville to the venue on Thursday 22nd at 13:00, I will make sure that we ride a nice dirt road to the site arriving at about 17:00. :ricky:

For those who have not registered for the event go to www.cabc.co.za and go to online booking.

Also I have organised with the organizers that we have a girls only bungalo with our own bathroom. I need at least 15 girls to fill this bungalo..and we are already 6. Come on girls put your name on the thread and show the boys we ain"t scared :biggrin:

I spoke to the organizers and this is not a event for experience riders only. There are stunning green routes and also some training that will be done with us girls only from Country Tracks.

We are going to have a great and fun time. Lots to do and great riding! :thumleft: