Golden Gate - 17th & 18th January

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malibu

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
NER-A-CAR
Ok, hope this is not going to turn into another crazy Parys ride, but... decided on Saturday to do a trip down to the park with my sister and my man... as D is still fairly new to riding, so thought it would be a good idea to tar it down to Bethlehem and then hit some dirt... that way she's not exhausted when we do hit the dirt.

Anyway, a couple of others indicated that they would like to join the ride... soâ?¦ I thought that maybe there were a few more souls that may need a ride this weekend.  There are loads of camping spots available, a shop that seems to stock food stuffs and drinks, wood, etcâ?¦ petrol station and other facilities.  Bar, restaurant, swimming pool , coffee shop, etcâ?¦  Camping prices are R120/R130 (with power) per site, and that is for 6 people.  Any larnies wanting a real bed, check the Web Site for pricing/availability.

Plan is to leave VDBP Saturday at 7.30ish (Smithey is there, so probably 8ish) and head down to Bethlehemâ?¦ there are some awesome dirt options available, so if anyone wants to follow them, no problem.  Hentie is trying to arrange to join us from Bethlehem and ride out to the site and enjoy a beer or 3 with us.  Sunday, leisurely ride back. 

Please note guys, this is a ride tailored for novice ridersâ?¦ so anyone wanting to form a crazy packâ?¦ no problemâ?¦ all meet at Glen Reenen rest camp and we can have a few ales around a roaring fire, share stories, talk a load of good stuff and generally enjoy. 

So, whoâ??d like to join in?  :thumleft: