Goudinie Funduro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uiltjie

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
Dit was 'n wonderlike dag, heerlike weer, lekker gery. Geen beserings nie, net party ego's het 'n hou of twee weg......  'n Paar WDs het ook ingeskryf, Fidel, Bradleys en I&Horse weet ek van.

70 Inskrywings gewees, net vir die interessantheid, 'n paar stats:

Honda 28.6%
Yamaha 25.7%
Kawasaki 20%
KTM 12.9%
Suzuki 10%
BMW 1.4%
Pitbike 1.4%

Four stroke 48.6%
Two smoke 51.4%

Thanx to all who attended and supported Stefan's race fund. A voluntary donation was added to the registration, and R1000 was collected for Tom's fund, well done!

E-mail me, I have over 900 images of the day, R50 and I will send you a cd will all the pics.

Some samples

a.jpg

a1.jpg

Anything can happen in the pit lane, when your older brother's bike is still a bit big!

a2.jpg

a3.jpg

a4.jpg

a5.jpg

a6.jpg

a7.jpg

a8.jpg

a9.jpg

a10.jpg

a11.jpg

a12.jpg

a13.jpg

a14.jpg

a15.jpg

a16.jpg

a17.jpg

a18.jpg

a19.jpg

a20.jpg

a21.jpg

a22.jpg

a23.jpg

a24.jpg

a25.jpg

a26.jpg

a27.jpg

a28.jpg

a29.jpg

a30.jpg

a31.jpg

a32.jpg

a33.jpg

a34.jpg

a35.jpg

a36.jpg

a37.jpg

a38.jpg

a39.jpg

a40.jpg

a41.jpg

a42.jpg

a43.jpg

a44.jpg

a45.jpg

a46.jpg

a47.jpg

a48.jpg

a49.jpg

a50.jpg

a51.jpg

a52.jpg

a53.jpg

a54.jpg

a55.jpg

a56.jpg

We did barrel races, slow races, and an expression session.  Damn, it was fun!

a57.jpg

a58.jpg

a59.jpg

Then, when you have all the confidence, things can go wrong......

a60.jpg

a61.jpg

a62.jpg

a63.jpg

a64.jpg

a65.jpg

a66.jpg

a67.jpg

a68.jpg

a69.jpg

a70.jpg

a71.jpg

a72.jpg

Only my 2nd funduro and I have a feeling its gonna take a lot to beat this one!! :thumleft: :thumleft:

Great stuff!!!

Uiltjie - post some pics of the BMW's :)  And let me know when the next one is on.  Just need to coordinate that with my collar bone  :-\

Interesting to see nearly a 50/50 on the 2-stroke / 4-stroke entries...

Marnus said:
Great stuff!!!

Uiltjie - post some pics of the BMW's :)  And let me know when the next one is on.  Just need to coordinate that with my collar bone  :-\

Interesting to see nearly a 50/50 on the 2-stroke / 4-stroke entries...

There was only one BMW, not sure if I have a pic, will check.

Hi Cantz ,thanks to you and your son Stefan ,a great day was had by all . My friend Francois broke his ankle a kuk shot .Nice pics will add some tomorrow.

bradleys said:
Hi Cantz ,thanks to you and your son Stefan ,a great day was had by all . My friend Francois broke his ankle a kuk shot .Nice pics will add some tomorrow.

No!  Damn, he was worried about the bump on the side of his leg, which was only a bruise.  He never complained about his ankle!

It was a great pleasure, thanx again for coming and taking Willem back, saved me a trip to Botrivier. :thumleft:

I must get a copy of that helmut cam footage, it will be nice to see the track (and his wipe-out!) on video.  I have a couple of nice pics of you gooi-ing through that rocky section, duckwalk and all!

Lekka seeing you again, best regards and recovery to your buddy! :thumleft:

Thanks Cantz ,he is in plaster for 6 weeks,the shit thing is he works for him self,has a small workshop,now he is buggerd, Itold him to take it easy,I had to the bash is comming up and the bonnievale enduro on the 7th nov.That last lap that Fidel , Vliegvark and I did after a few beers was quick,about 25 min, did not play around, old Fidel was styling,thanks once again for a great day,will get the pics from you. :thumleft:

bradleys said:
Hi there you buddy was trying very hard to pass a KDX200 and what a fall i thought he was history.
but true off roader he got up.
He got the prize for best fall this year.
dont try and catck alll KDX'S some are very quick.
heel quickly see you soon.