Groot Marico from Centurion (Gauteng)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeonDude

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR650
Well I'm thoroughly confused as to where to post my picks, so they're going here for now!

I almost always ride solo, so here are some pics I took today.
The first one is the road to Lindleyspoort, then there's one of some dirt road I explored that was off my officially planned route, but it was ok.
There was another dirt road where I hit some water, but the camera was the furthest thing from my mind right then, so no pics, sorry.
The last two pics here was just some Magalies scenery pics - nice place to ride. This was on the way to the R24 from Derby.
Unfortuanately the only wildlife I saw was a bit of roadkill - not good for photies, but at least it wasn't me that it the poor things.
And as I said in one of my other posts today - Thanks for all the DS riders that returned my greetings - You people rule.

Tx

Attachments

• 100_0629.jpg
    100_0629.jpg
    43 KB
  • 100_0633.jpg
    100_0633.jpg
    78.8 KB
  • 100_0647.jpg
    100_0647.jpg
    37.8 KB
  • 100_0648.jpg
    100_0648.jpg
    45.1 KB
Nice bike!

I may be late, but welcome anyway.

Enjoy!

DanMan, that plate has been moved up! The things got a long history, now that you mention it. I took a dirt road that had a good amount of bumps on that trip, and the plate lasted, so hopefully it'll be ok now. As CS will know, that's my 3rd plate!

Ah, the famous KLR numberplate issue. On our recent Kaoko trip both KLRs managed to rip part of their mudguards off despite the fact that the numberplate and holders had been removed completely. The pic at the bottom show how I've mounted my own KLR's numberplate. Hopefully this will solve the problem. Hope to be able to test that theory this weekend.

Nice pics Uncle!

Attachments

• KLR Numberplate.JPG
    KLR Numberplate.JPG
    19.8 KB
  • DSC00070.JPG
    DSC00070.JPG
    79.3 KB
Those bolts come straight of a John Deere >:D