Have (new) bike - will Ride.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks manne dit het na n lekker trip gelyk as jul graaff-reinet se kant toe kom sal ek graag saamry

Hey J-mo - nice sand-save there on the video!  :laughing4:

J-dog™ said:
Hey J-mo - nice sand-save there on the video!  :laughing4:

:biggrin: :biggrin:

That was a close call. Got a little fixated on the thick sand on the right and guess where my front wheel followed. As you can hear what probably saved me was the fact that I stepped on the gas. ;D

Interesting how skeef your handlebars went, yet you still managed to save it! Good job!

J-dog™ said:
Interesting how skeef your handlebars went, yet you still managed to save it! Good job!

Don't ask why I turned like that cause I really don't know. Maybe that aggrevated the problem. All I knew was that I saved the blib and my right leg was stiff for a week after that. Must have strained something.

Lekker manne. Dis 'n voorreg om te kan ry en nog soveel meer as jy maats het.
Jupiter ek (Sakkie) en Anton sal baie graag jou BM in lewende lywe wil sien.

Flatout said:
Lekker manne. Dis 'n voorreg om te kan ry en nog soveel meer as jy maats het.
Jupiter ek (Sakkie) en Anton sal baie graag jou BM in lewende lywe wil sien.

Maak 'n plan vir die CABC. Ek sal julle ook graag weer wil sien.

J-mo if that was me losing it in the sand I would have looked like a porcupine in that thorn tree. ::)

DRAZIL said:
J-mo if that was me losing it in the sand I would have looked like a porcupine in that thorn tree. ::)

:laughing4:

Don't worry Drazil, I allready had that porcupine look on my face when it happened. :biggrin: