Hello from Attila

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attila

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1150GS
Hell where to start, !!!!

Ok, I am Attila Barath, live in Sandton- JHB, but born and lived most of my juvenile delinquent years in Bloemfontein. Started riding my sisters boyfriends 50 at around 8 years of age, found out much later that the was the only way he could get rid of my boet and me so he could play "stink finger" with sister. (Thanks Deon I used that same ploy in a similar situation)

However that was the start of my riding career,  let me see I have owned the following:

Honda 90cc Fury
Honda 750 k1 ( chop)
Honda CBX 1000
Kawasaki KDX 200
Montessa H6
Ducati 900SD
BMW R75/4
BMW R45/?
Kawasaki 800vn
Yamah FZR 1000
BMW GS 1100
Honda Blackbird
BMW GS 650
BMW GS 1150.

The most recent ride was with the GS 1150 in the Cape,  from CT to Velddrif, Paternoster (hellofa lekker bar at the hotel) on the West Coast,  to Franshoek then along Gordens bay to Hermanus. then up to Montague to  Route 62 to Ronnie's Sex shop and back to Cape Town,  a quick 630km for the day. All in all we did just on 2000km for the holiday ( I trailered the bikes to CT)

More about me I am trying to master the guitar for the past 5 years and have a serious case of GAS (Guitar acquisition Syndrome)  and am running out of wall/cupboard space in my study.

I drink Beer mainly but was introduced to Whiskey drinking over the hols, if ever you have the fortune of being in CT go to the bar beneath the Cape Grace, there is a Mexican fellow who will teach you everything about Whiskey how to drink it,(not with ice)  where the various tastes come from in Scotland and what food goes best with it, believe it or not try it with a good quality smooth Blue cheese,   I like Springbank ( Smokey, Peaty and hint of sea/salt) Oh yes take +- R 3000 with you for a session

I  have included a pic of the gang which went on the ride for your viewing pleasure,

Any case cuzins, howzit from me

Attachments

• DSC03089.JPG
    DSC03089.JPG
    104.4 KB