Help wanted! 2-up East/West Cape Off road ride in Dec for 3+ weeks.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EATMYKTM.

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure S
Hey Dogs
The Girlie and I are doing a ride from Jozi, through PE, Cape, up the wes kus for a bit and then Die hel and back home.
We need to get to PE quickish to celebrate Penny's Dad's B-day and meet the rest of the family (4nights). I want to do a lekker ride into Baviaans and back out the same day, just the rough, fun part. Can this be done?

Next we will leave for Knysna hopefully via some other dirt that you guys can help us with, spend one night there and off to my Sister in Napier via dirt (help wanted) for Christmas.
27th we pop down to Aghulas for a night, then to Bettys Bay (suggestions of great route please!) for the 28th and into CT for 2 nights.
Back to Napier for The New years bash at their guest house, The SunTouched inn and then off road (?) back up to St Helena's bay for the 2nd and 3rd to recover from the debauchery that passed in Napier!
Our route will then drop back down to Tulbach where we will spend 2 nights and then off to Gamkaskloof by as much interesting, beautiful dirt as possible (Suggestions ?) in order to spend the night in Die Hel.
I have kept the daily distances purpously short as we want to enjoy the accomodation and check out new and interesting routes.

Please make your suggestions and in return I will try and compile a ride report that will make you S#^t yourselves!
Dankie Ouens
Andrew and Penny

Attachments

• 057.JPG
    057.JPG
    55 KB