Hey all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 640 Adventure
Wel... Hi all  :wave:

Found the forum through Bluebull2007, and thought I'd better join now Amageza is coming up  :biggrin:
The only time I have been to South Africa was when we installed a wastewater treatment plant to Radisson Blu in Maputo and got to go to J'burg as well. I simply loved it  :deal: The landscape, the people, the scenery, the sea, the animals...

I am an engineer working in a company that manufactures mobile wastewater treatment plants. That is my day to day job. In my free time I teach people how to use 3D CAD software, make presentations through it and be more productive, and in my other free time I run Aurora Rally Equipment (a company that designs, builds and tests all kinds of rally equipment), which started as a personal challenge when I got involved in rallies. I like to dream that one day I will stop all the other things and do the one that I like the most. Now, in my other free time  :eek7: I ride the bikes I build to test the equipment before releasing it to beta testers and in my other, other  ::) free time I am home relaxing... Well.... Not that often anymore  :patch:

Be safe everybody and hope to ride to Africa in the next edition of Amageza  :ricky:
Till later,
D.