• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Honda XR250 Tornado (KZN) R31000

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XR125L
Hi guys. Very reluctantly selling my faithful Tornado because I need money towards a car, and also last year I bought a Triumph RS955i which I am riding far more than the little Tornado, and now I just can't afford to keep two bikes. Thankfully I don't need to commute (I work from home online) otherwise there's no way I would sell the Tornado as it's an ideal commuter.

I'm selling the Tornado for R34000, slightly negotiable. 2011 model, I think. 29250 km on the clock. Superb condition. Michelin Sirac tyres front and rear with 90% life left in them. Papers all in order. Comes with original owner's handbook.

I'm the second owner from new, first was a Honda mechanic. Both he and I have maintained it very well. Oil changed every 2000km. Everything on the bike is original. Starts first push of the button hot or cold, engine just purrs. Not much else to say - if you know about these bikes you know they are absolutely rock solid dependable and extremely durable motors that can easily go well upwards of 100 000km without issues.

I'm happy to do Whatsapp video viewings if you are interested but too far to come in person (I'm in Pietermaritzburg, KZN). 0*7*6*9*9*8*1*6*9*3.
Will post pictures in the comment section of this post.