How Bad do you want it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blazes

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Husqvarna (all models)
As some know i am planning a trip through Botswana with acouple of WD's  Now on the way home i have realized i will have to bypass some National Reserves as Limpopo have a apolicy. NO Motorcycles and some areas only 4 x 4. Well that will just not do. Are we as motorcyclists been dicriminated against ? No one was prepared to help until i said i need to talk to your boss, again no help, told the man i need to speak to your boss. After hours on the phone came out to one of the top guy's who kindly assisted me. Need to send faxes through and do some paper work but i think in the long run it will all be worth it. We will be the first motorcycles to ever be riding through 2 reserves with permission. ;D ;D Thank's to ---------- won't mention his name yet but nice to know that there are people out there who also feel we as motorcyclist need to be afforded a opportunity to enjoy some areas that are for cage drivers. I can understand when we are not allowed in National Parks but National reserves are another story. Who knows maybe later they will relook there policy ;D