Howdi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duitsman

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 SE
Hi all,
already started posting and haven't introduced myself, apologies.

Must say in my short time spent on this forum its really been interesting. Seems like lost of fun and great spirit around.
So the bug bit me many years ago as a laaity but dad said I will break my neck on 2 wheels. So bought my 1st enduro boney, WR 200, in 1999.

Then the KX 250, then the KTM 300 and now lastly the Gas Gas 300 which I recently sold (see pic)

I am really busy this year on a project so would like to get into Adventure riding since this looks like a great challenge and could fit better into my time a this moment. Other reason is that I am burning to do one of my friend, Dallie Terblanche's, outrides.

So as I have posted looking for a 950 se if anyone can help or shoot me off in the right direction please PM or let me know where I can find one. I just dig the look of this boney and have only good things of it. Hope I can have the height/suspension sorted, maybe by Hilton, as I am a bit vertically challenged at 1.69

Cheers all
Wiaan

Attachments

• bike3-1.jpg
    bike3-1.jpg
    156 KB