HP2 scam

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tribes

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
Sien die ad op OLX en kontak die ou om na die fiets te kom kyk. Dit is sy responds op my email. F*kk*n nar.!
https://johannesburg.olx.co.za/bmw-hp2-enduro-iid-624821855

Hello,
First of all I wanna thank you for contacting me.
Second, about my ad, it is in excellent condition. It has been garage kept, no dents. Not even a scratch on it. If you like it and want to buy it please contact me asap. It is available and it can be seen/tested in SA.
Year: 2006
9700 km
1170 cc
Color: BLUE
tires: ant. 80% post. 80%
moto in perfect mechanical condition and general. It is currently equipped with Wunderlich plates forks, wheel 21 front and 18 rear - decatalizzato and collector terminal carbon - Increased Battery - Ohlins rear shock - Center Stand Wunderlich - passenger floorboards - dedicated rack stainless steel (no picture) with bags - small spoiler on the front headlight ---- Of course there are all the original parts including wheels 17/21 with original tires like new and Akrapovic
I do not accept any trades, I only look for serious buyers, please do not waste our time with useless questions.
Looking forward in hearing from you.

Thank you!
Lieutnant Bothma André Robert
South African National Defence Force working at NATO for CTSA

Hello,
First of all, as you have seen the motorcycle is in perfect condition.
I am a military man and I work for NATO missions around the world, currently assigned in training local forces in Italy. I had a firm contract that ended last month but they offered me a renewal for another 2 years. So I don't want to keep the motorcycle unused for that long. It is still in South Africa, in my garage, but I don't have anyone there to help me with the sale or to show it to you in my absence.
Because I've received so many emails, dozens of requests, I am responding to you all that I only deal in person, and I need about 2-3 days to arrive. I don't want to waste time, so I only deal with serious buyers. Another so-called buyer made me return for nothing, and he didn't even show up to see the motorcycle.
In order to avoid fake buyers and to offer you a security for the payment, I will make the deal only through eBay Buyer Protection Program. This requires a payment of a guarantee into eBay's bank account that will assure me that I will not make the trip back for nothing, and you can block it without having a risk of loosing money. This advance we will deduct later from the motorcycle's price if we make the deal.
This is a safe way to make the deal for both of us, as I will be sure to find a serious buyer and you a serious seller, and you get to have a 30 days money back guarantee from eBay, when you could ask for the refund.
They will keep your money into a protection account until you get the motorcycle and will release it to me ONLY AFTER inspection period (2 working days) is over and you agree to keep the motorcycle. If you decide not to keep it they will refund you ALL the money, no questions asked and no charges. I think this is more than fair for both of us.
After you pay the guarantee I will return within 2-3 days to make the deal with you in person.
If you are interested in buying it just mail me back to say you agree and tell me your First and Last Name - Required by eBay.
Here's my local phone number in Italy: 0039-3343233544 so we can talk on WhatsApp.
Thanks, hope to do business with you soon!
P.S. Again I want to point out that this sale is my top priority and I am after a fast transaction, with no delays. That is why I decided to lower the price, to avoid wasting time with negotiations and find a buyer as soon as possible.

The advance can go as low as 20% of the price ( it will cost me maybe more to fly back from Italy and return ). You will deposit the money into an eBay account, which can be accessed only by you. After we meet is you that decides if you release that money to me, or take it back, I will never gain access to your money. I just want to find a serious buyer, among so many time wasters.

Latest posts