Huge thank you to Offroad cycles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This morning I felt and heard a strange (yet familiar noise) coming from the rear wheel on my way to work. At lunch time I quickly popped out on the bike and the noise got worse and  a vibration in the footpeg was noticed.
I stopped and checked, my suspicion was getting worse. ???

I slowly rode the next 2-3 km to Offroad cycles to have it looked at. Conrad confirmed my suspicion-fucked rear wheel bearing. I left there to his little 125 loan bike  :thumleft:

Later this afternoon the news got worse, sprocket carrier also damaged and needs to be replaced. Even more bad news, BMW dealers does not have stock and it would need to be ordered :mad:
Some good news followed - he managed to source a very "new" used one and will go and fetch it. :thumleft:

At around 16h00 I went back to return the loan scoot, with the missus following in the car, as I expected I will not be getting my bike back today.

Huge was my surprise I when I was told to wait a few minutes as they are nearly done with my bike. Within the next 30 minutes I was on my merry way again -all sorted out, for a lot less than I initially expected. I did not even bother to ask for discount :pot:

A HUGE thank you Conrad, you have exceeded my every expectation and made my day :ricky: