Illegal plates.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grrrr....

...the Garbage Man
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Where can I make some?

I just went through a month of ball ache, and it is still not over... but I see light.

As with anything in this country, doing the simplest thing can turn out to be a monumental slog. I had to renew my bakkie and trailer license, from the start I decided to keep my sanity and pay one of the companies that say they will do it for you. After I paid everything I got an envelope in the mail from them but without the disk. Turns out the license department were holding it back because the KTM was also due. Never knew they were so connected, seems the only thing that does work is when they collect money... I then wanted to pay the bike's license but because it was still on CA plates and I live in Lion country now they tjooned me nope, new licence plate. Which I then changed to Gauteng to save me the ball ache in the future. And with weeks of to and fro, it seems that is coming to a close.

I told them to sommer make me a plate, knowing full well what piece of metal I will receive that is "legal". But there is no way on God's green earth I am putting that ugly air brake on my KTM. I also don't believe in no plate, that causes more kak with these Metro Morons, but I want a tiny winy one, one you can barely make out with the naked eye.

What criminal enterprise can I go to make this happen?