Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF-250 Rally

Bubby

t.me/mohairsocks
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Adventure
The work of the Armed Forces of Ukraine along the column in Spirn, Donetsk region.

The convoy included the Russian UR-77 "Meteorit" demining installation, which was successfully destroyed. Usually, they can carry up to 750 kg of explosives, so no matter how much of it was inside, it exploded.

View attachment IMG_4407.MP4

Bubby

t.me/mohairsocks
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Adventure

Attachments

• photo_2022-11-15_16-03-12.jpg
    photo_2022-11-15_16-03-12.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 0

Fuzzy Muzzy

Bachelor Dog
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF-1000L Africa Twin
Guys, I think its polite to ask people to refrain from posting videos of people being killed up close. Images of war can be brutal but to show videos of guys getting blown up is a bit off side bearing in mind that this is also a family forum.

If we can reduce this to images of war .. I think most guys on here are interested in tanks, weapons etc not people taking their last breath

Appreciated

Bubby

t.me/mohairsocks
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Adventure
Guys, I think its polite to ask people to refrain from posting videos of people being killed up close. Images of war can be brutal but to show videos of guys getting blown up is a bit off side bearing in mind that this is also a family forum.

If we can reduce this to images of war .. I think most guys on here are interested in tanks, weapons etc not people taking their last breath

Appreciated
Thank you for your advice, I will take it in.
I started this thread in 2015.
A lot of time and effort has gone into the stories reproduced on this thread.
This is not a family thread, so by all means put an age restriction on it if you wish.
War, like history....we need to learn from.

I will continue to post what I think is relevant, imo.

Vis Arend

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF-250 Rally
The thread clearly states images of war.

The only flower arrangements discussed here is popping daisies

Anyway, thanks for your contribution in this thread @Bubby , really appreciated (y)(y)
Ja boet. Some shit is allowed on the forum, other norrafok. Priorities seems a little skewed sometimes.

Vis Arend

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF-250 Rally
Thank you for your advice, I will take it in.
I started this thread in 2015.
A lot of time and effort has gone into the stories reproduced on this thread.
This is not a family thread, so by all means put an age restriction on it if you wish.
War, like history....we need to learn from.

I will continue to post what I think is relevant, imo.
Thx for your contribution to this excellent thread @Bubby , I fully agree and will continue as usual.

Hinksding

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XR125L

Appreciated
Djeeez. The topic clearly states "Images of war" You can steer away, or cant you resist?