Incomplete Touratech bashplate for 1200GS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacko

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Hildebrand & Wolfmuller (all models)
Salutations guys and ladyguys and ladyboys who ride Harleys or stand on GS's the whole time.

I bought a Touratech bash plate for my 1200GS as Auto Atlantic on Wednesday. Believe it, 'cos it's true!

Went on long weekend and only had chance to fiddle with it this afternoon. Saw that two of those rubber bushings/extensions/whatever that screw into sump and connect to plate, are missing in action. As well as the rubber tube clamps you use to attach the rear brace to you subframe.(okes with similar plates will know what I mean ;D)

Now, apart from going back with my receipt and asking for my money back - which should be no problem, I actually want to make it work. So, okes - any suggestions about getting hold of the offending parts, as Touratech SA don't seem to be an option.

Or are there other, similar parts that I can adapt?

Freakyboy, wot sez you? I haven't had time to take it back to Shafiekh for a refund, but ideally I'd like to make it work man. The Force with bike bling strong is...

Huh?

Gooi your suggestions on the back of a post card. I'm away till Friday and look forward to the combined brain power of the forum coming up with something fantabulous. Spread the lovestyle.