Interested in locally made soft luggage?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacko

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Hildebrand & Wolfmuller (all models)
Guys, I've had a brainwave.

It started like this:

I haven't really seen soft luggage that turn me on. Most of it looks too smart and seem more suited to street bikes.

Then I visited a mate who works in Iraq and is on leave. He recently had a webbing system custom made by a company in Cape Town. Three Spears - they used to make outdoor equipment years ago. Turns out (well I knew, but actually forgot, LOL :p) that they have been making webbings/battle jacket type thingies for the military.

Those who have had any contact with Spes Magte will know the highly rated Niemoller Webbing system. They make it.

My mate tunes me he had a webbing system custom made - extra pistol pouch, etc.

So I got thinking... they're based innie Kaap. And they now things about cordura/nylon webbing/fasteners/velcro that we haven't even heard about.

Then I contacted them about the possibility of custom soft luggage. In military olive drab/nutria/cammo (joking)  They're interested in any custom work. So I'm going to have something made. Of course, with extra pouches for magazines, limpet mines, anti-personnel mines, commando daggers and lip balm.

I've already told Topbox so that if they're interested in making more, maybe he can start distributing it, as I'm only after something for myself - as per usual.

Would you guys be interested in buying something like that? C'mon, the stuff will be really gung-ho!  ;D.

Seriously, I think this can get huge. Or not.

Latest posts