Introduction and some news regarding X Factor Sport

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT 660 Z
Hi All ...

Just an Introduction of myself Dillan........Currently a plastics rider but missus and i are both after Adventures with vengance.
Father of 3......and an avid fan of anything with a motor!!!

Some news and a Thanks to to [member=5454]ozosborne[/member]  and Wild Dogs
I've leaped into an opportunity to take over the daily dealings of X Factor Sport after my Missus decided to take over my previous employment. I was unceremoniously put to pasture and rendered redundant in one foul swoop before I could even argue.
Oz and I have been friends for a number of years and as his focus shifted I jumped at the opportunity to expand my horizons.

With regard to X Factor the business structure,staff and communication platforms things will remain the same and we will continue to implement and produce the fantastic products Oz and the Team have been for a number of years now.
With all the blood sweat and years Oz has poured into X factor he has managed to build a strong following and client base who swear by his product and although some big shoes to fill, I am up for the ride and will keep the service levels as well as attention to detail implemented and shown in our Products where they should be.

[member=5454]ozosborne[/member]  ...Thank You for your patience and deliverance in passing your knowledge over the past few months, as expressed you've divulged more than you know and I appreciate the opportunity to build on what you started.

If Oz owes you forum members anything, even just a lunch.... this is your opportunity as he now finds himself with time and all my Money..Strike while the iron is hot and before he has to divide everything by 10.
Thank You Bud!!

Looking forward to the Wild Dog Forum, its characters that make it well known as well as any enquiries, questions or ideas... always keen to be of service.

Thanks

Dillan
[email protected]
[email protected]