It snowed ( A Little )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlenInk (R.I.P)

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Kawasaki KLE 500
As I said yesterday 10/06/2010 it snowed the night before so I shot up the mountain to go have a look see, did not snow alot and the people at the pub where I stopped said alot had melted  . . . .

Here the pics I took.

Attachments

• 100-0005.JPG
    100-0005.JPG
    35.2 KB
  • 100-0006.JPG
    100-0006.JPG
    30.8 KB
  • 100-0007.JPG
    100-0007.JPG
    49.5 KB
  • 100-0008.JPG
    100-0008.JPG
    34.8 KB
  • 100-0009.JPG
    100-0009.JPG
    58.3 KB
When I got to Mountain Shadows it was around 10 degrees, when I left that night it was 4.5  ::) I must say that it was fun going down the pass at night, lucky I did not feel the cold as I was warm on the inside  :ricky:

Attachments

• 100-0011.JPG
    100-0011.JPG
    59.9 KB
  • 100-0012.JPG
    100-0012.JPG
    24.6 KB
  • 100-0013.JPG
    100-0013.JPG
    26.8 KB
  • 100-0014.JPG
    100-0014.JPG
    27.9 KB
  • 100-0015.JPG
    100-0015.JPG
    32.7 KB
Keep us posted. If it snows over the weekend I want to come check it out. I need a little spontaneity in my life at the moment...

GlenInk said:
When I got to Mountain Shadows it was around 10 degrees, when I left that night it was 4.5  ::) I must say that it was fun going down the pass at night, lucky I did not feel the cold as I was warm on the inside  :ricky:

So where is this Mountain Shadows (nearby towns?). I haven't used the inner of my riding jacket since I bought it - about time I experience some winter riding.

krister said:
GlenInk said:
krister said:
Lekker, Broer!  I see you also enjoy your brandy Captain Morgan  ;)

Fixed  :thumleft:

Oh... so you have a "little Captain in you"?  Oh, Captain, my Captain  ;D

Oh... so you have a "little Captain in you"?  As long as it is not Captain slow  :eek:

Wolweseun said:
krister said:
GlenInk said:
krister said:

Oh... so you have a "little Captain in you"?   As long as it is not Captain slow  :eek:

This all sounds so wrong  ???  :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer:

Hitman said:
GlenInk said:
When I got to Mountain Shadows it was around 10 degrees, when I left that night it was 4.5  ::) I must say that it was fun going down the pass at night, lucky I did not feel the cold as I was warm on the inside  :ricky:

So where is this Mountain Shadows (nearby towns?). I haven't used the inner of my riding jacket since I bought it - about time I experience some winter riding.

Mt Shadows is between Elliot and Barkly East, about 21km out of Elliot, so Elliot is the closest town !

You are going to need a decent rain suit, never mind the inner of your jacket ! Its pouring here !

GlenInk said:
Wolweseun said:
krister said:
GlenInk said:
krister said:

Oh... so you have a "little Captain in you"?   As long as it is not Captain slow  :eek:

This all sounds so wrong  ???  :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer:

Oh no!  :imaposer:  :imaposer:  :imaposer:  :imaposer:

glen kom george toe vir so 2 dae.  Hier is so baie girls wat die kaptain in you sal wakker en laat staan!!!!
Glo my jy sit net dood onskuldig aan tafel en die meisies langs jou roep na jou kaptain