ITS FITTED , NOW LET SET IT PERFORM ( KENDA BIG BLOCK PAVER)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DEON 1190

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
My tyre of choice for my 1190 was the METZELER TOURANCE , liked them and the life was very good , 95% touring , two up with the full kitchen zing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: . Tourance has been discontinued , dont know why , but that it , and my rear was done for , square , front still good , Looking around at replacements and could not make up my mind , I had a chat with Speddic, Kenda importers , and they had the Big block paver , at old price , ordered one and fitted yesterday , looks good on the bike , nice deep tread .
Reading the online reviews , goes from very good to crap tyre that does not last , has not wet grip , only good for a burn out tire , to reviews of good grip in the twisties and great tyre for the price . Seems I will have to make up my own mind . Hoping it will be positive and the negative reviews is just that , if I get close to the 15 k kilos then it will be worth the change .
Looking at what is available and pricing then maybe a set of Karoo 3 street might be an option , the NEXT just seems way to road for a Adventure bike .even if one does 99% tar , it still has to have the look :cool: