• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Jackets (sold). Helmet and gloves left

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dunnes

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F650GS / Dakar
Dagse aan al die honne

I am selling these on behalf of someone cleaning out her husband's closet. Ek neem aan die oom weet, anders gaan ek gebliksem word! I am a little unsure of the selling price. Make me an offer. I will attach some photos at the bottom.

EDIT: I posted some photos of the helmets and the gloves on reply nr 12.

Add a post or send a PM to make an offer. Van daar af kan ons begin telefonies klets.

Edit: O ja, die baadjies is in Pretoria indien jy wil kom loer. Otherwise, I will post it at your cost. I travel between Northcliff and Pretoria east almost on a daily basis, so I can bring them with me.

----SOLD----    Alpinestars Jacket with Inner  ----SOLD----
Style name: T-GP R Air
Size: 2XL (I am a small oke wearing medium or large shirts and size 32 pants and the jacket is just a little too big for me)
The jacket looks brand new. I would guess that it hasn't even been used yet.

----SOLD----    Harley jacket    ----SOLD----
Its genuine leather (It says "Echtes Leder") and in a great condition. I remember the owner had a Harley for a long time, but unfortunately he had a bad accident and no longer rides. Anyway
Size: Medium
It has some oulike pins on too. On the back it says: "BAD BONES - Use the best or die like the rest". I'm not sure if they mean the bones or the jacket. I don't think you can return you bones for a new set. Well, maybe a hip or a knee. Anyway

----SOLD----    Onderbaadjie    ----SOLD----
Size: XL
It has some logos and goeters on the back. I am sure you can just take it off. Or this might be your chance to join the club. Just get a new name, like Spanner or Wolf or something oulik. Anyway

Photos (I removed the photos of the sold items)