Jeans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eberhard

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Moto Guzzi (all models)
I came across this photo on a web page today. It is by a company that makes jeans. They attached a letter written to them by the owner of this particular pair of jeans. Here is the letter:

Dear Sir / Madam

I thought you would appreciate the picture and feedback for your website. See attached.

I bought a pair of XXX jeans 3 years ago when I started biking and have worn the same pair every single day for work. I was recently knocked off by someone doing a u-turn in front of me while I was filtering. I went flying over the handlebars and landed on my bum (as you can see in the picture!). My bike was wrecked, my backpack ripped, helmet smashed and I automatically thought my jeans were ruined as well. On returning home I gave them a wash. Due to their high quality they didn't have any serious damage and I'm still wearing them as I type this. They are definitely a top quality product!

Regards,

Mark

I have various problems with relating the information in the letter to the photo of the jeans. To me the stains on the jeans agree with stains picked up from the garage floor while working on your Landy. Even if he simply landed on his arse, as claimed. And smashed his helmet while landing on his arse. Things just don't meet up. Maybe the bike was stationary, he fell off and the bike fell on him. Maybe he must invest in a better helmet rather.

If true, or possible, what this company claims, then I want them jeans.

I would love to see what the car looks like that connected with him.

Attachments

• jeans.jpg
    jeans.jpg
    46.4 KB