Karoo Biking Rental

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doogle

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
Kawasaki KLR 650
I've been looking to rent bikes in South Africa. It's more difficult for me, not knowing the names of some cities near the larger cities. But a Google usually straightens me out. But when I can't find the name of any city on a site, I wonder who set up their site. So ,perturbed, I send off an email that I probably should not have. But I'll share it with you anyway:
=====================================================

Sent: Sunday 26 July 2015 23:46
To: [email protected]
Subject: location

I just wasted 10 minutes looking at your site trying to find where you are located. WAS interested in renting 2 bikes for 23 days. If I don’t know where you are  there is no need to waste anymore of my time. There are plenty other rental companies.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I must give credit where it is due. They did give quick response:

Re:location
Karoo Biking | Jurgen ([email protected])

‎Cool then leave, you obviously blind, best if you hire your bikes somewhere else
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------