Know anyone that can modify my screen?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sheldyn

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
I bought the screen height adjuster from Touratech and it has served me well thus far.  I now upgraded helmets and im finding the wind noise much louder when im in my seated position than if I stand.  At first it was hitting the top of my helmet and it was LOUD,  I did a make shift job and raised the screen even more than the Touratech adjuster would allow for and i have solved that problem but now from about 120km/h the wind tunnels directly to either side of my helmet.  The solution is to get a bigger touring screen but the prices are just crazy and you never know if they will actually do the job until its too late.  (probably need to import from abroad).

Anyway long story short.  Anyone know someone that can modify my screen somewhat??????????????
PS:  the helmet I bought is one of the quietest on the market, its is quite remarkable just how well it deflects the air when im standing, its just all the air being pushed aside from the screen thats causing this issue.  and ja, ide prefer to keep the screen for night riding, dont need to arrive home with miggies all over my helmet!

Any help appreciated!

Cheerz

Latest posts