KTM Adventure 790 R - accessories?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuRP

Grey Hound
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XR650R
I got my 790 Adventure R yesterday from KTM Centurion.
I'm not easily impressed with service but have to admit that Thomas kept his promise, and Megan did her comms bit to the T - Thank You Both!  :hello2:
Rode it home and all's 'lekker' but for a bit quiet, I'll soon ask Stealth Exhausts to fix that.

I actually did page through the Owners Manual a little, and found a new2me bit: these bikes are tubeless, they have some special rims with a seal in them.
Didn't know that, I thought they'd be tube types - but no, tubeless one's, easier to fix, lekker!
That's good too because this thing is missing a center stand, with which I'll now live.

Runner will soon sell me some footpegs, swingarm bobbins and if he has it an Acceleration Module.
No idea what RADE Garage will make for this bike but I'll keep a check on that, I may want a thingy or so, I'm thinking of a foam airfilter
The luggage facility, it can't be called a rack, is only good enough for an urban dicer's laptop, so I'll see what's better but later.
I'll not mount any crashbars as those tank-bulges have a cover over their low ends (which indeed are as wide as one's boots!), and if anything these can be replaced.

Tiiiiiny niggle is that the oil sight glass seems to weep, found some oil there.
Cleaned it and will keep an eye on it, should be easy to fix if it leaks.

If anyone reading here knows about any nice accessories for this bike then please let us know here?
I'm sure there's more dudes who have or will have this bike, will be good info to have on one thread  :thumleft: