KZN - Waterfall to Nagel on Sunday 27 Oct

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr G (David)

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT660
Well Well Well........what a ride.........thanks to all who joined in. Trevorwb, Bushcat, Zacapa. We all met on the forum at 630am to discuss  getting the ride on the go in between the rain forecasts. ::)

We met at Waterfall (9am) with the weather playing in our favour. The traction was good and plenty of fun was had along the way. I am sure the gents will give their feedback.

What was really great was Trevor putting Flex's ride together from Nagel which brought us out at Camperdown......the cherry on the top. :3some: +- 107 Km to Camperown and then a gentle ride back to Waterfall on the old PMB road. I got back to Westville at about 430pm as the rain began to fall.......

Awsum Ride Gents....... :thumleft:

Attachments

• 0 Down Hill Trail.jpg
    0 Down Hill Trail.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 160
  • 1 The Hill Climb.jpg
    1 The Hill Climb.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 163
  • 2 Hanging Right.jpg
    2 Hanging Right.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 159
  • 3 Easy Does It.jpg
    3 Easy Does It.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 159
  • 4 Easy Does It Bush Cat.jpg
    4 Easy Does It Bush Cat.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 160
  • 5 Refrshment  Break.jpg
    5 Refrshment Break.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 162
  • 6 Idle Chatter.jpg
    6 Idle Chatter.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 159
  • 7 One of the many river crossings.jpg
    7 One of the many river crossings.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 160
  • 8 Trying to pick up Flexs ride.jpg
    8 Trying to pick up Flexs ride.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 163
Nice ride guys, keen to join you on one of your rides when this weather dries up a bit.

Haven't ridden in the Valley for a while now.

Shot Dave, was a lekker ride, did any one manage to record it? Craig you missed a good ride with lots of water crossings, mud holes & good fun, & the weather was nice & cool for riding with no rain!!

Thanks all for an excellent day.Although it has been really wet it has been great to have no dust.Cant wait for our next tour of the valley.

Here is the loop as promised......... :mwink:

Attachments

• pict0.jpg
    pict0.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 106
  • pict0.jpg
    pict0.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 98
Great ride guys! and thx for your company along the way.
Myself have been getting a bit frustrated with a general internet outage (adsl) since Monday night's thunderstorm.
If the frustration levels don't subside by the weekend I know only one way of getting back to normal.
Let's ride again