Learners License Contradictions in the 3 different Test Papers...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xchallenge

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Zero (all models)
Okay everyone, so I'm embarrassed to say I only figured out the other day that I've been riding my BMW G650 X Challenge "illegally" for the last 6 months. I had an A1 License, which I happened to do on a Vespa, ha ha, but anyways, when I realised this, I thought, heck, I better do a Learners all over, as they wont just let me re-do the yard test.

Anyways, to make a long story short, somehow, a mate of a mate has the actual papers, and there are 3 of them.

Some might consider this cheating, but I just see it as even more confusing.

The thing is, the same questions get repeated in various orders in the 3 different papers, and what really gets me is the answers are not consistent, now I'm appealing to all of you who remember the answers, to please try resolve the weird questions below, and here's the funny thing right....the right answer isnt always the correct thing to do, but because some nincompoop devised these tests in 1978 or something, they just dont make sense.

I will rather demonstrate, its much easier...

In these two attached questions, in the 1 paper, there are different answers circled, than in the others.
I also have the official answers, not just circled answers, so what I am really trying to say is that no matter what answers you, the friends of wilddog have for me, I will be screwed unless I answer the correct questions incorrectly on each and every specific relevant test.

That's how screwed up our testing system is, if you intentionally answer questions incorrectly and beaureucratically, you will pass.

Im not making a big scene, plus, since I have the test papers you are all probably wondering, what am I worried about, but the principal of the matter is, these questions, and many others talking about side carts etc are seriously out dated.

I'd love to hear your opinions on this post and maybe, just maybe, I will pass this with flying colours on Monday 22nd June.

Cheers!
Dino

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    51.3 KB · Views: 274
  • Picture 2.png
    Picture 2.png
    59.7 KB · Views: 273