Pack Dog
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Bike
Bajaj (all models)
1658617351172.png

It's always great when a sponsor reaches out wanting to do a giveaway in the community. LEATT contacted me last month wanting to do one so it's with great enthusiasm we are announcing the start of the LEATT Boot 3.5 V22 Giveaway!

LEATT is giving away one pair of boots to one luck winner, and two pairs of their Moto Camo Socks for second and third place! Here's some information from LEATT about what they are offering.​

Red Leatt Boots.gif

From the Sponsor:
  • Fit:
    • Great comfort and fit even for wide feet
  • Closure:
    • SlideLock system, Auto-locking one way sliding closure for great seal at top of boot
    • Polymer buckles with Over-lock system and stainless-steel base
  • Bike Grip:
    • Flat inner side profile with protective and grippy TPU panel

Moto sock Camo

leatts camo socks.gif

Rules and Entry for the Leatts

Boots 3.5 V22 and Reinforced Sock Giveaway

First Prize - One Pair of Leatts Boots 3.5 V22

Second and Third Prize - Winners for both of these places will receive a pair of the Moto Camo socks.

Entry is simple. Head over LEATT and select the color of boot that you would be interested in winning.
Post the choice here to this thread, and you're entered.

*Limit one entry per household, one post in this thread per account.

*Drawing*
On August 19, 2022 we will close this giveaway, and draw a -1- Grand prize winner and -2- sock winners .
Winners will be announced on this thread and contacted via the private message system. Winners will provide their name and shipping information which in turn will be shared with LEATT.

Thanks again to LEATT for this excellent giveaway! This is a great prize for a great sponsor so make sure you let them know how much you've enjoyed this giveaway!

Terms and Conditions
Please allow up to six weeks for shipping of your prize after the prize winners are announced. If at all possible, prizes will be sent out sooner than that. But in some cases there may be short term availability issues that take some time to work through. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. International winners must pay for shipping, customs, taxes and all other fees involved in shipping International. Limit One (1) entry per household. WildDog Adventure Riding is not responsible for prizes. Void where prohibited. Must be legal age to enter.

*Information on shipping and returns.

Last edited:

TeeJay

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 SE
Great stuff - thanks. I would like the plain black pair if I win ;-)

Sho`t Left

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XRV 750 Africa Twin
plain black, size 9 would be awesome, thanks

swakop_toe

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha Super Tenere

Sommer just Red, if I are the fortunate one.

Bubby

t.me/mohairsocks
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Adventure
Black and Orange please.

BuRP

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XR650R
Me!
Me!
Me!
Me!
Oh wait, yes, Orange asseblief! (y)

Meerkat

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F650GS / Dakar
Awesome giveaway! Hoe rooier hoe mooier... Red if the dice falls for me. :)

Reaction score
Bike
BMW F650GS / Dakar
View attachment 783944

It's always great when a sponsor reaches out wanting to do a giveaway in the community. LEATT contacted me last month wanting to do one so it's with great enthusiasm we are announcing the start of the LEATT Boot 3.5 V22 Giveaway!

LEATT is giving away one pair of boots to one luck winner, and two pairs of their Moto Camo Socks for second and third place! Here's some information from LEATT about what they are offering.​

View attachment 783946

From the Sponsor:
  • Fit:
    • Great comfort and fit even for wide feet
  • Closure:
    • SlideLock system, Auto-locking one way sliding closure for great seal at top of boot
    • Polymer buckles with Over-lock system and stainless-steel base
  • Bike Grip:
    • Flat inner side profile with protective and grippy TPU panel

Moto sock Camo

View attachment 784592

Rules and Entry for the Leatts

Boots 3.5 V22 and Reinforced Sock Giveaway

First Prize - One Pair of Leatts Boots 3.5 V22

Second and Third Prize - Winners for both of these places will receive a pair of the Moto Camo socks.

Entry is simple. Head over LEATT and select the color of boot that you would be interested in winning.
Post the choice here to this thread, and you're entered.

*Limit one entry per household, one post in this thread per account.

*Drawing*
On August 19, 2022 we will close this giveaway, and draw a -1- Grand prize winner and -2- sock winners .
Winners will be announced on this thread and contacted via the private message system. Winners will provide their name and shipping information which in turn will be shared with LEATT.

Thanks again to LEATT for this excellent giveaway! This is a great prize for a great sponsor so make sure you let them know how much you've enjoyed this giveaway!

Terms and Conditions
Please allow up to six weeks for shipping of your prize after the prize winners are announced. If at all possible, prizes will be sent out sooner than that. But in some cases there may be short term availability issues that take some time to work through. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. International winners must pay for shipping, customs, taxes and all other fees involved in shipping International. Limit One (1) entry per household. WildDog Adventure Riding is not responsible for prizes. Void where prohibited. Must be legal age to enter.

*Information on shipping and returns.
Red

Necris

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1150GS
Black would be awesome.
thanks for the comp Leatt

Status
Not open for further replies.