Let me introduce you to THE BITCH

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustBendIt

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Adventure
I am now the proud owner of a Super Enduro

Many of you thought I was mad when I bought and sold the 990 S a few weeks ago - only had it for 16 days and did 300 km on it, all on tar

I sold that bike because it was too big, too heavy and too high but I still yearned for a V twin KTM and found this bike on Just Blip It’s virtual bike lot right here on the forum

The bike arrived in Cape Town on Saturday but I couldn’t ride it immediately because the bike transport company gave the key to another KTM owner in Knysna by mistake – very long story but I have unscrewed the ignition switch from the key barrel so that I can at least start it with a screw driver. The keys and other bits should be here by Friday.

I have ridden about 10 km on it – one word AWESOME – in every sense – responsive, light – so super light it really does not feel like 180 kg like the spec sheet says – very powerful – smooth – so much smoother than the 990 especially at small throttle openings – massive monster wheelies – a hooligan’s wet dream of a bike

I quickly hit 200 kph on the freeway and then rode on the dirt next to the freeway – what amazing suspension

I have big plans for this bike and can’t wait to get her into the sandy Richtersveld for some punishment – watch this space

Attachments

• KTM 950 SE 2010.jpg
    KTM 950 SE 2010.jpg
    76.4 KB