Lion Park Sanctuary Ride

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Extreme Velcro said:
Dirt Dog said:
Here kittie kittie ;D

If you want to hunt fairly - go in barehanded - mano a animo....I'll watch!  >:D >:D >:D

I have never hunted in my life and never will. I will scratch behind their ears though.

Sorry - didn't mean you personally, just hunters in general and definitely canned hunters.  That came out all wrong......

:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

I cannot imagine any Wild Dog being a canned hunter.

Couple of Wild Dogs we could hunt in a can. Amstel, Castle, Heineken......... ;)

Dirt Dog said:
Couple of Wild Dogs we could hunt in a can. Amstel, Castle, Heineken......... ;)

Then in that case-

EV, sorry love but there are loads of can hunters on this forum :eek:

Extreme Velcro said:
Sorry - didn't mean you personally, just hunters in general and definitely canned hunters.  That came out all wrong......

:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

I cannot imagine any Wild Dog being a canned hunter.

No offence taken, they look like big lounge kitties.

Yer know, from living in some strange places and working in or visiting around 40 countries, it definitely seems to me that canned hunting can be blamed on the same fat bastards as global warming. When one country uses 25% of the world's energy, it's rather f**king obvious. :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire:

I'll see who I can intimidate or unfluence at SCI. If only two or three fat f**ks who decide to go to Disneyland instead. Stay tuned.....  :violent1: :violent1: