Looking for volunteers to test a prototype bag I designed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alanB

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Husqvarna (all models)
I designed a bag that fits straight onto a KTM 950/990 or 800 sized bike.

It even fits onto a 1190 if you remove the grab handles.  I haven't tried it on a 1200 yet, but it will probably fit.

It should also fit smaller bikes with um, larger wider bums  :biggrin:

It's based on a smaller bag I designed previously which is now in production, but the new bag is wider to suite the larger bikes with a wider rear ends.

Its professionally made, is very tough and durable and does not need frames or racks, and straps straight onto the bike.

I dont have a big bike to test it myself, so need volunteers to take the prototype on a short trip or two in the very near future and be willing to do the following:

1) Pay attention to detail (good or bad) about how the bag fits, little things that need improving, how it worked for you etc.  I will need this feedback ASAP after you get back, preferably in an email so I can refer back to it when refining the production design.
2)  Take lots of photos
3) Take full responsibility for the bag and replace it if lost or damaged.
4) Return it promptly.
5) Keep all info confidential for now.

In return all I can offer is a good discount to anyone who tested the bag if it goes into production.

Please PM me if you are interested.