Looking to hire 10 450cc size road legal enduro bikes for week long trip mid Nov

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustBendIt

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Adventure
I am calling on the expert wisdom of the 22 000 odd members here

I have been tasked with organising a week long trip for 10 Dutch riders in mid November this year.

These guys are all well experienced and most of them have done at least one FIM rally or more ... they can ride and they want a real tough challenging ride with some lekker kuier (aka braai and dop) thrown in.

I am going to recce the route I plan to lead them on - am leaving this Friday with some of my Amageza teammates

The biggest problem is finding at least 10 bikes to hire - I am looking for road legal licensed registered enduro type bikes like KTM 450s / 500s or something similar - bikes must be light and strong

I was put on to an Italian company who has 18 X Beta 450s in South Africa that they hire ... complete with backup vehicle and 2 mechanics that they insist go with the bikes BUT the problem is that they are now taking the bikes back to Italy in April because they are not really used here

Who else can help me with this ?

All suggestions and input welcome please

Attachments

• route.jpg
    route.jpg
    128.9 KB

Latest posts