Lorin Blake-Zwarts, New member

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
BMW (all models)
Good day Wild dogs

I only saw the introductory thread now, but I have been a member from April.

I love riding, any type of bike. I believe in the fact that "4 wheels move the body, and 2 wheels move the soul"

My first bike was a 1986 Yamaha DT125, and that was the best decision my single mother could've made, because I believe that this is where my love for offroad and adventure bikes started. I was always the one going off the beaten track, while my friends where hanging around town with their LS 125's.

I've been buying and selling bikes as a hobby for around 8 years now, feeding my addiction of trying out bikes that I've never ridden before, and then giving my petrolhead friends a quick rundown on them. Sometimes my curiosity gets the best of me, and I end up losing some money, but the experience is something that no one can take away from me.

Glad that I have been told about this forum, and I'm happy to be here. I've joined a little over 2 weeks ago, and I've already bought a bike from here!

I hope this forum stays as cool and solid as it currently is✌🏻