MARAISBURG VERSION II 6 JUNE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lightning1

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure
I have received many many requests for a speedy return to Maraisburg, and so it shall be!  :)

The plan is to do another Maraisburg ride on Saturday 6 June 2009, starting at 8, which will leave us with enough time to get back to watch the Cheetahs beat the British and Irish Lions later in the day. The idea is to get back to the Garage by 12 at the latest.

We will meet at the CMR Golf Club again at 07h30 for coffee, and then at the Garage in Main Reef Road at 08h00.

The ride will definitely be split into at least 2 groups, (I will arrange guides) which makes for a faster ride for the experienced, with less waiting, and a non-pressurised ride for the not-so-experienced.   

The terrain will not be any more difficult than last Sunday (okay, just one or two or possibly three little additions), so unfortunately the hotshots may once again be disappointed. As always, the emphasis will be on fun. The "experienced" group will do a slightly different route (with slightly trickier obstacles) to the "relaxed" group.

That mine dump/dune beckons.  :D

ALMOST FINAL LIST:
Lightning1
Redwolf
Pistonslapped
Jovan
Usurper
Madmike999
ThinkMike
EatmyKTM
Cracker
Staalburger